If you think you meet the requirements, make sure to apply!
CallApp is growing and we are currently looking for a Mobile Android Developer to join our R&D dream team.
- Play a central role in building a brand new mobile features with the modern mobile toolkit and SW development best practices in mind.
- 3+ years of Android Development experience (Java/Kotlin)
- Collaborated with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Experience with Android Mobile App UI/UX design and development
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Problem solver that can work independently, excellent communications skills
Bonus Points If You Have Experience In
- Experience writing Mobile SDKs
- Experience working Firebase Cloud technologies
- Familiar with the release process to Google Play store
Why join CallApp?
- Competitive salary
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Take a central and critical role at CallApp
- Competitive equity
- Gym package
- Work-life harmony
- Dog friendly office
CallApp is a Free Caller ID and Phone Call Blocker app that allows mobile users to block phone calls, identify telemarketing calls, record phone calls, blacklist unwanted callers and much more.
The App has not only been chosen by Google as one of the top Android apps, but it won several awards, supports over 200 countries, and is integrated with over 70 information sources.
CallApp has over 250M users and billions of real-time records, and we’re seeking a hardworking and goal-oriented, analytical, creative and motivated individual to be our person for driving product and business decisions.This implies getting accurate and timely information into the hands of the product decision-makers.
The ideal candidate for this position must have great visualization skills with knowledge of leveraging data to generate product and business insights across our multiple business verticals and come with a strong technical background of working with large scale Data Warehousing and Analytical environments (Preferably: BigQuery).
Hybrid – 1 day work from home.
Location – 5 minute walking distance from savidor Tel-Aviv train station.
This person will work closely with various functional groups as well as the product, business community, and developers on multiple projects simultaneously.
This role has responsibility for evangelizing BI and Data Visualization at CallApp.
Exceptional communication skills are needed, as they will be interacting with both technical and business-oriented staff.
- Lead, interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Generate custom reports and dashboards to meet various stakeholders requirements
- Review generated data with critical thinking and cross-validation with external sources
- Work closely with different business teams to prioritize and support decision making
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or comparable role
- High Proficiency of SQL
- BigQuery Experience – Advantage
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of data visualization
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness for problem solving and looking beyond the numbers
- Ability to think critically when leading projects and take an initiative approach
- Experience in data mining, developing new forecasting models – Advantage
- Coding skills (Java, Python etc.) – Advantage